當前位置:生活全書館 >

生活小竅門

> 適合清明節轉發朋友圈的英語句子

適合清明節轉發朋友圈的英語句子

1、清明節快到了,昨天晚上夢見父母了,需要回家上墳了!

Qingming Festival is coming. I dreamt of my parents last night. I need to go home and go to the grave!

2、又是一年清明節。清明節既是祭祀掃墓的日子,又是踏青的好時節。

It's Tomb Sweeping Day again. Qingming Festival is not only a day for offering sacrifices and sweeping tombs, but also a good time for outings.

3、清明祭祖,我太婆墓地的松柏格外的茂盛。

During the Qingming Festival, the pines and cypresses in my mother-in-law's graveyard were particularly luxuriant.

4、鵑聲悽切蛙聲淒厲,清明時節,雨紛紛淚也紛紛。

The sound of cuckoo is very sad, the sound of frog is very sad. In the Qingming Festival, the rain and tears come one after another.

5、清明節,我們在墓地獻鮮花禱告唱讚美。不燒香和紙,不供祭品。

On Tomb Sweeping Day, we offer flowers, pray and sing praises in the cemetery. No incense, no paper, no sacrifice.

6、生命無常,不要等待,因為有時候的等待卻是一場空。

Life is impermanent, don't wait, because sometimes the waiting is empty.

7、祭奠母親去世一週年,願母親在另一個世界一切安好,沒有痛苦!

To commemorate the first anniversary of my mother's death, I wish my mother all well in another world, no pain!

8、清明節說人話給鬼聽,情人節說鬼話給人聽。

On Tomb Sweeping Day, people talk to ghosts. On Valentine's day, people talk to ghosts.

9、清明、適合悼念一個失去的人、一段逝去的感情。

Qingming, suitable for mourning a lost person, a lost relationship.

10、這個雨季,窗外的雨聽著有些傷感,也許是恰逢清明吧。

This rainy season, the rain outside the window sounds sad. Maybe it's Qingming.

11、九點半上墳,七點半叫我起床,整個人都不好了,太令人崩潰了。

Go to the grave at 9:30, wake me up at 7:30, the whole person is not good, it's too collapse.

12、給天堂的親人送上美麗的鮮花,留下祝福的話語,願你幸福快樂。

Send beautiful flowers to relatives in heaven, leave words of blessing, wish you happiness.

13、清明節給自我掃墓,埋葬自我的過去。

Tomb Sweeping Day to self grave, bury self past.

14、你們誰再欺負我,我就讓你清明節快樂一下。

If you bully me again, I'll make you happy on Tomb Sweeping Day.

15、對於死者,我們不復牽掛,只是懷念。我想念我的奶奶了。

For the dead, we no longer care, just miss. I miss my grandmother.

16、今天是母親去世一週年。您在那邊還好嗎?

Today is the first anniversary of my mother's death. Are you OK over there?

17、哥,清明節快到了,我們又可以見面了。

Brother, Qingming Festival is coming. We can meet again.

18、只願逝去的親人安息,只願健在的親人安康。

I only wish the dead relatives rest in peace and the living ones are in good health.

19、薄酒一杯訴衷腸,但願親人都安康!

A cup of thin wine tells my heart, I hope all my relatives are well!

20、清明節上墳的泡泡糖紙還在。你不在了。

The bubble candy paper for Tomb Sweeping Day is still there. You're not here.

21、誰要是再敢惹我,我就在清明時把他埋了。

If anyone dares to provoke me again, I will bury him at Qingming.

22、清明節我打算買幾束花。來祭奠我死去的愛情。

I'm going to buy some flowers for Qingming Festival. To pay homage to my dead love.

23、明明還有兩天才清明節,我今天就開始有種上墳的感覺了。

It's two days before the Tomb Sweeping Day. Today I begin to feel like going to the grave.

24、心裡默默的祈禱,希望遠在天堂的親人們幸福安康!

I pray silently in my heart, hoping that the relatives far away in heaven will be happy and healthy!

25、希望我想念的爸爸下輩子不再受這麼多苦,我真的很想你。

I hope the father I miss will not suffer so much in the next life. I really miss you.

26、頭,垂首!自嘲一笑,獨自飲酒,低語墳頭,奈何橋前可與卿逢?

Head down! Laugh at yourself, drink alone, whisper at the grave, how can I meet you in front of the bridge?

27、又是一年清明時,清明的天是陰的清明的雨是澀的!

Qingming is another year, Qingming Day is overcast, Qingming rain is astringent!

28、爸爸,想起您,我就流淚。但是我們只能想你,再也看不到你了。

Dad, I cry when I think of you. But we can only miss you and never see you again.

29、清明的天,是陰的;清明的雨,是澀的。

The clear sky is overcast; the clear rain is astringent.

30、清明祭祖,不求別的,只求一夜暴富。

Qingming ancestor worship, nothing else, just overnight wealth.

31、無需感慨生命之無常,無常才是真。好好活著,才是最好。

There is no need to lament the impermanence of life. Impermanence is true. To live well is the best.

32、親人朋友知己之母亦是我的母親,他們的悲痛等同於我的悲痛!

The mother of relatives and friends is also my mother, their grief is equal to my grief!

33、清明節應該回國小國中掃掃墓,因為那裡埋葬了你的青春。

Qingming Festival should go back to primary school and junior high school to sweep the grave, because your youth is buried there.

34、現在有很多人掃墓也要發張自拍,畢竟買得起墓地的人不多。

Nowadays, many people have to take a self portrait when they sweep tombs. After all, there are not many people who can afford a cemetery.

35、清明時節,雨紛紛淚也紛紛。

Qingming season, rain have tears have.

適合清明節轉發朋友圈的英語句子

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://shqsg.com/xiaoqiaomen/rolg1q.html