當前位置:生活全書館 >

綜合知識

> 外企英語口語面試應該做好什麼準備常用英語面試口語案例分享

外企英語口語面試應該做好什麼準備常用英語面試口語案例分享

很多大學生畢業都會選擇外企。面試外企,首先要過語言關:英語。所以,這一屆一定要提前準備。即使你的英語口語不流利,掌握下面的口語材料也能增加你的自信心,吸引很多人用英語要求面試的時候非常緊張,要麼是口吃,要麼是長時間一句話不說。所以要提前練習口語,避免怯場。流利的面試英語可以吸引面試考官,贏得面試考官的青睞,展現他們的英語口語能力。以下是為大家整理的採訪英語乾貨集錦。

外企英語口語面試應該做好什麼準備常用英語面試口語案例分享

一、表達個人經歷的口語面試英語。

若您曾在某公司實習過:I have an internship at...(實習的公司名稱).

Eg. I have some practical experience in this area,and I cooperated quite well with others.

1.I finished school two years ago and immediately joined Midea Group.

兩年前剛畢業就加入美的集團。

2.2.I have 10 years" experience in all aspects of education and training.

我在教育和培訓領域有10年的工作經驗。

3.I have worked in Apple Incorporated for two years.

我為蘋果工作了兩年。

二、面試有個人特色的口語。

quick-learning 學習能力強的

perseverance 堅持

team-spirit 團隊精神

flexible 靈活

leadership skills 領導能力

1.My biggest strength is tenacity.

我最大的優點是堅韌。

2.No, sir, I"m still single.

沒有,先生,我還是單身。

3.Sometimes I"m reserved and enjoy staying and thinking all by myself. I think this may be my weakness.

有時候我沉默寡言,喜歡獨處和思考。我覺得這可能是我的缺點。

4.I can communicate with foreigners easily. They say my English is quite good.

我能輕鬆地與外國人溝通,他們都說我的英語相當好。

5.I graduated from Columbia with a degree in law.

我畢業於哥倫比亞大學法律系。

三、面試最後的口語。

1.If my application is successful, I assure that I would make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me. Thank you very much.

如果被錄取,一定努力不辜負期望,謝謝。

2.I" ll expect for your notification, manager. Zhang.

我將期盼您的通知,張經理。

英語口語面試對話例項

Job Interview for a Position as a Reporter 應聘記者

Interviewer: I can see by your resume here that you studied business administration.

面試官:從你的簡歷上看你是學工商管理的。

Belinda: That"s right.

貝琳達:是的。

Interviewer: So I wonder why you want to work for a newspaper.

面試官:那麼我想知道你為什麼想在報社工作。

Belinda: I did reporting for the university newspaper at my school. And I"ve always been very interested in journalism.

貝琳達:我以前在大學報社擔任過報道工作。而且我對新聞工作一直很感興趣。

Interviewer: But journalism it"s a very different profession from administration. You know a lot about administration. Why don"t you choose to work for a company looking for managers?

面試官:但新聞工作與管理工作是完全不同的職業。你很懂管理。為什麼不選擇到招聘經理人的公司去工作呢?

Belinda: I studied administration, yes, but I am more attracted to writing articles. I want to use my knowledge of business to write financial news.

貝琳達:我是學管理的,沒錯,但我對寫文章更感興趣。我想運用我所學的商業知識來寫財經新聞。

Interviewer: A new reporter must expect to work many hours.

面試官:新手記者肯定要長時間工作的。

Belinda: I know that starting reporters work many hours. I am very willing to take on the challenge.

貝琳達:我知道剛開始做記者是要長時間工作的。我很樂意接受挑戰。

Expecting Advancement 期望升職

Interviewer: If we give you the job. what is the most important thing you expect to get?

面試官:如果我們給你這份工作,你希望得到的最重要的東西是什麼?

Harold: Well. I just want to enjoy what I am doing. It"s the most important thing to me.

哈羅德:嗯,我只想在工作中找到快樂。對我而言,這是最重要的。

Interviewer: Just this?

面試官:就只有這個?

Harold: Yes, because I think being interested in things is the best teacher. I"ll have more opportunities for career growth.

哈羅德:是的,因為我覺得興趣是最好的老師,這樣我在事業上就會有更多的發展機會。

Interviewer: Do you want to get a promotion?

面試官:你想得到提升嗎?

Harold: Yes, of course.

哈羅德:當然想啊。

Interviewer: Where would you like to be in 5 years?

面試官:五年後你想做到什麼職位?

Harold: In five years, I"d like to be a senior manager of this corporation.

哈羅德:我想在五年後成為公司的高階經理。

Interviewer: How do you plan to accomplish this?

面試官:你計劃怎麼做到呢?

Harold: By doing whatever is necessary.

哈羅德:做任何該做的事。

簡單的英語口語面試對話

A: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.

A:說說你自己和你過去的經歷吧。

B:I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a trading company, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.

B:我已經做執行祕書五年了。開始是為一家貿易公司工作,現在是在一家信託公司。我和同事、客戶、行政人員以及老闆相處得非常好,我能應付挑戰,而且在高壓力環境中也能工作得很出色。

A: Can you operate computers skillfully?

A:你能熟練操作計算機嗎?

B:Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines.

B:沒問題,我接受過計算機方面的專業培訓,而且我還能熟練操作一般的辦公裝置,比如傳真機和影印機。

A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How doyou feel about that?

A:有時候我們工作很忙,需要加班。你覺得如何?

B:That"s all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?

B:沒關係,你能告訴我加班的頻率和時間長度嗎?

A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It"s not unusual.

A:這得看情況。如果我們有重要的代表團到訪,你就必須加班了,這種情況很正常。

B:Mr. Smith, I"d like to ask you a question.

B:史密斯先生,我想問你一個問題。

A: OK, please.

A:好的,請問吧。

B:What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?

B:如果我被錄用,我的具體工作職責是什麼?

A: Nothing different from a secretary"s common responsibilities.However, you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence?

A:和普通的祕書沒什麼區別。但我們公司是做國際貿易的,你能處理英文檔案和寫英文信件嗎?

B:Yes. I"m specialized in English secretary studies at college and that"s one ofthe main parts of my present job.

B:可以,我大學時專門學過英語文祕的課程,而且這也是我當前工作中的主要內容之一。

A: What are your salary expectations?

A:你期望拿多少薪水?

B:I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary.Maybe you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position.

B:在討論薪水前,我需要更多瞭解這份工作,或者你可以告訴我這個職位的預算報酬是多少。

A:¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence.

A:起薪是每月4000元,半年後會根據你的業績增加薪水。

B:I think it"s acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?

B:我覺得可以接受。我真的喜歡這份工作,我什麼時候能得知結果呢?

A: We"ll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?

A:我們會在8月初通知你我們的最終決定。你還有別的問題嗎?

B:No. Thank you for the time.

B:沒有了,謝謝你的寶貴時間。

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://shqsg.com/zonghezhishi/lynv1z.html